NSU's Farquhar Honors College provides a rich educational experience for highly motivated and high achieving undergraduate students through curricular and co-curricular activities. Students in the Honors College engage in unique, thought-provoking programs and courses; benefit from the mentorship of Honors faculty; and become part of an active network of current students and college alumni.
Students in the Honors College have opportunities to
- question and discuss international issues from the perspective of multiple disciplines
- develop and participate in research and creative projects
- explore cultures from around the world
- develop an appreciation for the arts
- contribute to team endeavors and serve in leadership roles in the classroom, in campus organizations, and in the larger community