College of Engineering and Computing
Department of Information Systems and Cybersecurity
HONR 2010R Design Thinking
HONR Water Sustainability
- Shark Preview Weekends
- Experiential Education and Learning (ExEL) Faculty Coordinator
- Knowledge Management
- Learning Design
- Technology in the Workplace
- Project Management Education
- Computing Privacy and Ethics
- Ph.D. Nova Southeastern University
- M.Ed. University of Missouri—Columbia
- B.A. Columbia College
Marti Snyder teaches graduate courses in knowledge management, information systems project management and computing ethics. She also chairs doctoral student dissertations.
Prior to joining NSU, Marti spent 15 years in corporate organizational development where she was responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of innovative learning and performance solutions in the area of executive expartriate education, employee onboarding and compliance, privacy and information security, sales training, and client product implementation for domestic and international banks, retailers, mortgage companies, and insurance agencies.